- Maintain existing recipes and processes
- Develop new products and processes in conjunction with the technical department
Raw material screening
- Need to meet all our specific requirements: specifications, allergens, clean recipes
- Taste, quality and workability
- Production from dough to finished products with the necessary processing
Dough: with the necessary care for quality in order to offer the best available products, which can be processed industrially on our production lines
- Processing: use of up to date techniques enable a streamlined process
- Harmony between dough and process
Applications and tastings
- Applications: We work with our own executive Chef who tests the adapted products
- Internal taste panel
- External consumer panel
- Customers consumer panels
- Gluten free
- US: Graham cracker shell Cream horns: upgraded to a lighter and crispier product Tellines: tart shells in hard foncage dough, neutral and sweet Corolle 85 Palm free products Passion flower New recipe Spoonette
Pidy, world leader in baked puff pastry, is also a leading supplier of 5 other types of pastry: sweet short crust, choux pastry, fonçage, neutral short crust and croustade dough. This is the result of a constant innovation policy.
Since 1967, continuous innovation and product development, in all kinds of dough and shapes. Improving production techniques and packaging systems.
Each employee is part of this process, from production to sales, from R&D to marketing. Market tendencies, consumer trends and customer input are closely monitored.
Awards and recommendations confirm the constant innovation.
|Casual Dining Show - Innovation Challenge 2014 Finalist|
|Nomination of DUOBELLE in Expo DESIGN X KORTRIJK Mention in year book 2008 with exposition in the pavilion DESIGN@WORK on the INTERIEUR BIENNALE 2008 in Kortrijk, Belgium.|
|Pioneer award for the COFFEE CUP on the yearly HORECA EXPO Show in Gent, Belgium.|
|First prize in the category GROCERY, with the SPOONETTE CHEF LAURENT, at the SIAL 2008 in Paris, France. A fantastic recognition, for a totally new line of retail products with the Spoonette as an outstanding product.|
|Nomination “Tendencies and Innovation”, category CATERING, for he MINI CONE NEUTRAL + painters pallet, at the SIAL 2008 in Paris.|
Every day is a new challenge, creating new and unique products. This is how we keep ahead in an always more competitive market.
We strive for a constant quality and a personalized service, in order to become a long term partner with our customers. Every year, Pidy launches new products and optimizes existing processes.
Discover them on our stand at different International shows, or contact us.